Sunday, June 19

Raspberry Lemonade

Hey Ladies!

This is a recipe that I made after we graduated. Most of you have tasted it already, and it is very simple. However, I figured I would post it so everyone can enjoy it.

Ingredients:
Country Time Lemonade Mix
Raspberry Vodka

Directions:
1. Make Country Time Lemonade Mix to your liking. I usually leave mine somewhat yellow (that leaves it a little more sweet).

2. Pour lemonade into a regular glass and add a shot of Raspberry Vodka. (you can add more if you prefer)

If you have a big gathering of friends, I tend to make 2 gallons of lemonade at a time. It is the lemonade that goes the quickest. Also, you can substitute Strawberry Vodka to make Strawberry Lemonade instead of Raspberry. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I vote heavy on the vodka!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have learned my lesson, Ashley. Heavy on the lemonade mix and the vodka!

    ReplyDelete