Thursday, July 7

Crunchy Cabbage Sald

(Apparently I like things crunchy! ;)


This salad is addicting... And SO easy to make. Tommy and I both love it!



Crunchy Cabbage Salad

Salad:

1 Head of Cabbage (some prefer only 1/2 head, I like mine with a lot of cabbage)

2 chicken breast, cooked, cooled and shredded

1/2 c sliced/chopped almonds, toasted

2 t sesame seeds, toasted

4 green onions, sliced

Noodles from chicken ramen packet, broken up



Dressing:

Seasoning packet from Ramen

2 tsp sugar

1T vinegar

1/2 c. vegetable oil

1 tsp salt (to taste)

pepper to taste

Combine dressing ingredients and chill in fridge. Combine salad ingredients then mix in dressing.

2 comments:

  1. Make me some salad. And bring it to my apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And then invite me to Katie's apartment!

    ReplyDelete